given the Economic times people may wish to consider
1. Buying houses with friends rather than alone (with a clear contract, in case someone wants to leave the arrangement or have a Partner or anyone else enter or leave their life)
2. Kids or others moving back home to parents/relatives..make sure contribution is made for bills
3. Having renters inside their house to help your finances (just make sure both can live with this arrangement and any pets are considered or children).
4. Rethinking how you earn money in your business and ways to innovate.
5. Being extra kind to street people.
Just some suggestions
PS I strongly advise against using any Superannuation funds as you can’t guarantee income in the future.