PREPARE – DON’T STOCKPILE LIKE A DOOMSDAY PREPPER-summary by MyZen.Blog
This is just a summary of the key takeaways of the attached news items. Obviously different people will have different needs.
How should Australians prepare for a coronavirus pandemic?
Think about buying in the next few weeks..for approximately one month supply.
- Masks and glasses
- Perhaps bottles of water-my suggestion.
- Dried food, canned food, prescription medication, petfood and medication,”
- Suggestion to get flu shot – my suggestion check with a GP. Not everyone reacts well with flu shots. I for example can’t get them.
- Some pens and paper
- Hand sanitizer/hand wash.
- Games, puzzle books etc for entertainment.
- Soap, alcohol, and household cleaning products.
- Food – cereals, grains, beans, lentils and pasta; tinned food such as fish, vegetables and fruit; oil, spices and other flavorings; dried fruit and nuts; powdered milk; items for pets; as well as soft drinks, candy and chocolate for treats.